Wednesday, January 6, 2010

GOALS (mysics)

1. This year I want to aim as high as I can and get the best grade that I can so I can pass my grade.
The first step I am going to take will be by starting to get more help in getting a better understanding of what I am being taught in Mysics.

2. Another goal I have would be to prepare myself for whatever challenges that I might await me in the future.
I would take the chance to study for future preferences so that when the time comes for me to know something important, that I might need to know in the future, I would have the answer.

3. Another goal that I have for this year is to learn how to be able get get more focused than I already am.
Right now I can take the first step to greater focus by learning how to keep my mind on track. Due to my loss of focus sometimes, my grade ended up taking a large impact and caused me to repeat the grade. I am trying not to make the same mistakes.

No comments: