Monday, April 26, 2010

Talking These Ideas Out

At home, I spoke to my parents about what they know about the food they eat. They told me what happens to our food before we eat it. All I could do was just stand there and make grossed out faces. I was literally impressed at how much these animals were mistreated before they were killed. The companies try to make their slaughters less inhumaine, so that the animals feel less pain. I could see these creatures, strung by their ankles, thinking about their deaths rapidly approaching. I feel bad for these animals and i sometimes wonder if anyone feels the same way I do.

1 comment:

cece Bolo said...

i Like the way you approached your parents you let them tell you what they new and that way you learned more. I hope you think about what happens to animals next time your eating.